By Joy Sheffield Harris
Read or Download A Culinary History of Florida: Prickly Pears, Datil Peppers & Key Limes (American Palate) PDF
Best gastronomy books
Wer proklamierte schon 1739 die "nouvelle Cuisine"? Wieso kam später Paul Bocuse in den Verdacht, eine "neue Küche" erfunden zu haben? Wer verfasste ein Rezept für Elefantenfuß? Und wie beurteilte der advisor Michelin das Können von Bernard Loiseau, kurz bevor der Küchenchef Selbstmord beging? Dieses Buch erzählt die Geschichte europäischer Köche von den Anfängen bis zu den Starköchen heutiger Prägung.
Foodstuff and consuming behavior have involved me all through my existence, and after sixty-five years i've got come to the realization that maybe American cookery is among the such a lot attention-grabbing culinary topics of all.
Starting from the easy to the luxurious, listed below are over 2 hundred recipes for contemporary american citizens encouraged via dishes and drinks the authors stumbled on in cookbooks, relations journals, and notebooks of a hundred and fifty to 250 years in the past. were you aware that breakfast within the eighteenth century used to be normally a mug of beer and a few mush and molasses, at all times taken at the run?
A suite of news and recipes from a small family members in medieval Europe.
- Retro Recipes from the '50s and '60s: 103 Vintage Appetizers, Dinners, and Drinks Everyone Will Love
- The Land of the Five Flavors: A Cultural History of Chinese Cuisine (Arts and Traditions of the Table: Perspectives on Culinary History)
- Abraham Lincoln in the Kitchen: A Culinary View of Lincoln's Life and Times
- Hollywood Dish: More Than 150 Delicious, Healthy Recipes from Hollywood's Chef to the Stars
- Food, Folklore, and Art of Lowcountry Cooking: A Celebration of the Foods, History, and Romance Handed Down from England, Africa, the Caribbean, France, Germany, and Scotland
Extra resources for A Culinary History of Florida: Prickly Pears, Datil Peppers & Key Limes (American Palate)